Thank you for considering the perfectly manicured courses of Mercer Oaks for your golf outing.
Mercer Oaks Golf Course is a 36 hole championship complex. The West Course, opened to the public in 1991, is a traditional, 18 hole championship golf course, measuring over 7,000 yards on 350 acres and has a par 72. The East Course is an 18-hole link style championship golf Course measuring 7,182 yards on 310 acres with a par of 72. It was opened to the public in the fall of 2003. Both courses were designed by Ault, Clark and Associates.
At Mercer Oaks, we are proud to have hosted over 72 major golf outings and the USGA Public Links and Mid Amateur Qualifiers in 2006. And in 2007 we will be hosting the 2007 New Jersey State Golf Association Public Links Championship and we have again booked over 72 golf outings.
Widely considered the best outing experience for the price Mercer Oaks golf packages start at $105.00 per golfer and includes the following:
- Minimum 72 players
- Greens fees, Cart fees
- Range balls, Introductions and Scoring
- $6.00 per golfer Pro Shop credit
- Registration setup and coffee and donuts prior to tee time
- Either a full breakfast and Lunch
- Or a boxed lunch or buffet lunch and a full course dinner
- Additional food & beverage packages are available as well